Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Oh yay! Animation thread! I'm boarding a film right now too; if all goes as planned it will be mostly 2D with a wee bit of stop-motion.

I got kinda lazy about uploading my 2D work, mostly 'cause the film I tried to do last Spring did not come together very well...we learn from our mistakes, I guess? Hopefully I'll have some new stuff to upload in the next couple of months.

Here's a run cycle I did in Flash a few months back? The edges on the body are off, but I got tired of it.
Run run run!

Here's a film I did in the Spring of '08. The animation is pretty limited because I didn't have a lot of time and I didn't really have any animation experience, so I tried to keep it simple.
Its a dinosaur western.

And some stop-motion stuff I was dicking around with:
Sculpey on a downshooter
Meow.
Something retarded.

I'm really interested in stop-motion and 2D, though I've got a very very long way to go with both. I'm hoping to get a lot of practice in this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

I have an animation/art blog at crocolile.blogspot.com

Also just uploaded my reel on Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/17930610

Despite having more 2D experience I really want to do stop-motion. Too bad I'm better at building my puppets than animating them... but at least I know how to build them. I just graduated from school and I'm going to go back to the basics and practice like crazy.