Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hello fence
Apr 24, 2008

I'm Gonna Hurt You.
aw man, I wish I had seen this thread earlier!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uka4arveYI8

finished this last month as a final, it was my first flash class and I think I did okay, for my first "big" flash animation. coulda used more time sure, but that always happens. I'm really diggin' the program and am looking forward to using it more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hello fence
Apr 24, 2008

I'm Gonna Hurt You.

a bunch of people posted:

flash sucks

aw rats :(

well, I DO know that it's not perfect, I had a heck of a time trying to render out a file that I could upload to youtube, and it looks like exporting is where a lot of the hate is coming from. I've also seen it crash on people, but not on myself (yet!) but I mean, other than that I've had only minor troubles so far. at the very least I find it fun to draw in, and I have an okay time animating. I guess I'll just enjoy it while I can!