Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jewel
May 2, 2009

9nine posted:

Edit: I managed to export a gif of the fishbowl, which is here.

Gah, that's mesmerizing as hell.

EDIT: Crap, new page with no content.

I like the style of your drawings 9nine, they're really simplistic, yet fairly detailed for the way they're drawn. Can't wait to see the finished movie product, the fishbowl animation is extremely fluid, and you have a nice grasp on how things move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel
May 2, 2009

.TakaM posted:

Working on a new enemy for my game, Jerkmole:

Forgot to comment on this. I definitely do love the style, and the animation works well regardless, since it's the style, it's not meant to be super-realistic. It reminds me a lot of Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga, so good job because that's my favorite 2D-era Nintendo game graphicwise :3:

Jewel
May 2, 2009

MaxOfS2D posted:

Been animating with 3ds Max 2011 & CAT for a while — here's what I think is my best work so far, but I'd like to hear if you guys have anything to criticize in there.

I like, I like it a lot. The animation is incredibly spot-on to TF2's style, and honestly I think the quality's good enough to get a job at Valve. Keep at it. Show them your videos if you can, maybe apply and see what comes of it.

Jewel
May 2, 2009

This is Not My Art, but I found it on Tumblr and I had to share, the animation/style is incredible unique and simultaneously very valuable as study material.

Source

Jewel
May 2, 2009

Those animations owned and I'm glad you're getting recognition and working on stuff.

Jewel
May 2, 2009

concerned mom posted:

Here's what I've come up with so far, thanks for all your help guys!

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/files.facepunch.com/mattisaac/2015/November/20/temple_20-11-15.mp4

It's a bit extreme right now but I think I've found something I can tweak. I used the photoshop method in the end which is pretty nice.

Wow, that really looks great. The style of the models, the HUD sparks, and the sketchy stuttering of the light is really nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel
May 2, 2009

I can't think of any specific critique to say other than dang, I really like the feel of weight and squash/stretch you've got going. Even your concept of form and overlapping shapes is really solid, I think you're gonna go far :)