Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cola Brown
Jul 5, 2006
christian kleptomaniacs will steal anything that isn't nailed down
Here's a little timewaster for the animation thread.

No Recipe

It's a couple of years old now so it's quite unpolished, just a small paired assignment from uni. It's the first animation I ever finished off, and the only one that's actually online right now. All feedback appreciated!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cola Brown
Jul 5, 2006
I just finished off a piece of "viral marketing" for a client. Animated in After Effects. Excuse the dodgy puppetry, the timeframe and budget were zilch.

Shane the Butcher - My Boner's Broken!

Cola Brown
Jul 5, 2006
Defective Detective

My graduate film. Hopefully we'll get around to making part 2, but now that everyone's working real jobs it's going to be hard.