Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico
Oh my god, brilliant comic, brilliant alt-text, the one-two punch of my dreams!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico
Holy drat. Well I'm definitely on board and strapped in to this arc.

Take me anywhere Onstad. Anywhere

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

Irish Taxi Driver posted:

I have a weak spot for dogs. Seeing Scrambles get pissed on by Todd saddens me. Hes lonely and confused, and this squirrel is being rude.

And then he disappears for 8 years. He probably got stuck under the porch and is a skeleton now.

Book 2 clearly tells you what happened to scrambles. It's all in there, geez.

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

Irish Taxi Driver posted:

I remember coming into the realization that it wasn't my room anymore when I was packing to leave. I spent probably 10 years getting that room the way I liked it and it'll never be that way again. Since then, my rooms changed every year.

No room is ever as importantly laid out. I dont care which way my bed faces anymore, or whats on the wall exactly where my eyes will hit it at certain times, but man back in my room growing up, things was different.

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

Expiration Date posted:

if we're talking about GOTTA HAVE IT spice mixes (why not)

http://www.greekseasoning.com/

that's the poo poo. It turns everything delicious.

The MSG makes everything explode with flavor. There was a greek place I was addicted to in high school that put this on the fries. MM Mmm.

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

Somberbrero posted:

Is it wrong that I unironically enjoy eating at Denny's?

I enjoy the occasional Moons Over My-Hammy myself sir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Satch
Mar 2, 2007

Hecho en Mexico

Happy Hippo posted:

There's a DVD version out there with commentary by Roger Ebert that I've always meant to watch.

It is fantastic.