Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

Should do fine against cats.
I... have no complaints with this strip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

It has to be either a fighting game based on that tournament, or a "Saddest Thing" generator.

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

I knew it! A fighting game based on the Great Outdoor Tournament!

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

EndOfTheWorld posted:

Like Wii Sports Resort only it's Ray's Backyard. Hold the Wiimote up to your mouth to smoke a blunt. Press A to grill the steak. Hold B to enjoy a good time with friends.

Or perhaps the long-rumored Achewood Text Adventure? I am terrible at those, but I would still play.

Hold Down to P-P-P-P-PEEL OUT!

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

Yes indeed, we are all getting a taste of the bitch pudding.

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

Oh, Phillipe! :gonk:

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

That old blue-hair is definately not Phillipes mom. Not if he's five.

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

Jago posted:

I think he's implying DeNeuve's monologue.

I'm implying that he's five, and that octogenarian is not his mother. He may call her "Mom", and regard her as such, but I have serious doubts that she gave birth to him. Granted, I haven't been reading Achewood for as long as you guys have so it's jarring to see this little old lady be presented as the actual factual birth mother of a five year old.

She has a string (of pearls?) to keep from losing her glasses! That's pretty typical of Little Old Ladies.

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

Haschel Cedricson posted:

Maybe this will clear up Philippe being five for you.

Ohhhh, he's literally a perpetual five year old. I take back everything I said about his mother and hope Philippe and God forgives me.

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

A collectors edition of a TV guide seems absurd to me. Just like collectible Nascar KFC chicken tubs seemed at first, but people still bought them.

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

Why do I get the feeling he's going to head for the actual border and not just the nearest Taco Bell?

\/ Well, I took "run for the border" and his craving for a "Taco Supreme" from an Ad he saw on TV to be that he wanted to make a midnight run to the Bell for Fourth Meal. "Run for the border" being a corruption of their old "Head to the border" slogan. Then I thought, "maybe this crazy dude just picked up a naked hostage on his way to Mexico."

The Missing Link fucked around with this message at 19:53 on May 9, 2010

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

Fire sauce would have made the job both easier in the short and more difficult in the long.

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Achewood Thread 13: Teodor's Secret Shame

Discuss why Teodor deserves to die and is totally lame

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

McGravin posted:

Ah, so a chinchilla is like a rabbit/squirrel thing. A rabrrel. Squabbit.

They're a grass/earth type. Weak against flying and water types.

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

What is the panel with the two... pointy toed boots? Right before he sees the writing on the windowsill.

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

Achewood is dead. Long live Achewood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

Trilobite posted:

* Please note that it is silly to like The Cure. It's true that they did make a lot of good music, but...still.

indeed, A bunch of Limeys who want to be sad girls ain't gonna cut it.