Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

tHROW SOME D"s ON THAT BIZNATCH
I sent this to the group chat with “Inside of you are two wolves, but very personally you, bloody ghost titty”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Strange Cares posted:

Yeah this one really spoke to me

The restaurant thing in particular, it is a fallen world in which we live and the bastards will not be content until every atom is monetized and securitizes

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Oh no

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Empty Sandwich posted:

the upvote: crass, transactional, gamified

the empty quote: sophisticated, reiterative (all can enjoy again)

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Oh no beef, pull up, pull up!

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

I'm of the opinion that the high school arc is the last great Achewood before the Patreon. Is it horrifying? Yes.

Christ, yes.

But that's why it's moving, affecting, and why the silly line art comic about stuffed animals made believers of a generation of the deeply online and probably depressed.

Ray gets the DTs, well, as someone who has a capital-R Relationship to alcohol personally and professionally, and the attendant friends and family who have had their own troubles to include those who never came home again, I am not going to judge someone's attempt at catharsis in a difficult reorganization of the self and spirit.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

MisterBear posted:

Im keeping my fingers crossed that it’s Lie Bot. Haven’t seen him around in a time.

Off the top rope with a chair!

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

RocketMermaid posted:

"What did your parents put in the living room to find out you were an rear end in a top hat?"
"Daylight?"

:lol: Goddrat, Lyle.

a full on belly laugh, that one.

The Q&A was an interesting one in that it was mostly full of people being nice and asking thoughtful questions. Have to dig that, what with the internet doing what it does to our brains

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

RocketMermaid posted:

Bring me that magic is going right in the lexicon.

Also I wish I had a friend who could instantly set me straight with a glove slap whenever I'm In Disarray, that'd be clutch as hell.

look if you need to get dom'd by a fussy old bear, this is easily fixable in most metropolitan areas

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Pattonesque posted:

worryin' about beef and molly tbh

And this is what makes the return of the strip insidious! Onstad knows that in each of us is a beef who hangs on to the thing they are good at in hopes that it will overcome circumstances and broke brain poo poo and maybe one day we will be if not happy then at least able to be loved as befits our basic dignities! Or maybe you’re more of a Molly where you imagine transcending a life that was preordained through the power of love and that death itself is not enough to stop you!

And he toys with our little probably autistic hearts anyway.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Recently I have gotten a distressing amount of mileage out of “‘all of their money’ is ‘away from them’”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Chas McGill posted:

You folded with a focus and intensity normally seen only in successes

This has me for the grey tickles