Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

BizarroAzrael posted:

Didn't he move out and leave her in the care of Samuel H. Invisible before living with Molly? Or did he move back?

Oh man, don't start in with Samuel H. Invisible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

God, I hear and suggest often, but do I re-say enough? :ohdear:

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

To be fair, I think Chris has many issues about a lot of things.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

a starwar betamax posted:

Also its good to know that true love is finding someone who thinks and speaks exactly like you.

Sometimes it is. Sometimes it isn't. If you're gonna hang a dude out to dry, try to do it on something that isn't subjective as hell.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Society survived a generation of children growing up idolizing the loving Crusades, man, I think they'll survive Call of Duty.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Youremother posted:

I think Chris Onstad might have a crush on getting high.

As long as he doesn't steal a golf cart and drive it off a cliff we should be good.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

chunkles posted:

been having real awful dreams about giant apocalyptic machinery just mowing us all down

I used to have dreams like that for years. Turns out I was in serious psychological distress.

The end! No moral.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

more falafel please posted:

oh wow, i wonder if beef might be suffering from some mental health issues

Seems implausible, I know.