Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Adhesion
Sep 10, 2001

Next you gonna mention lifting up a nacho and seein' a big old terrified eye starin' at you
:siren: NEW STRIP :siren: kinda sorta doesn't load for me on the main page but works in the fanflow :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adhesion
Sep 10, 2001

Next you gonna mention lifting up a nacho and seein' a big old terrified eye starin' at you

Jack Bandit posted:

Thanks for the map! I still wandered around like an idiot for a few minutes but it helped a lot. This was a really good time. I can't believe I couldn't think of "Quentin" when some sweet sketches were on the line.

As the proud owner of these aforementioned sketches, I offer my sincere condolences yet also express extreme disappointment at the quality of competition I was up against. Come on, y'all.

I might like to scan & post them though (with Onstad's permission of course).

Adhesion
Sep 10, 2001

Very late, but as promised: NOTES:

"Salad is the a ballad.
It makes you valid."

Adhesion
Sep 10, 2001

Irish Taxi Driver posted:

Nooo man. Don't stoop that low.

Says the man who settles differences over a bottle of Mad Dog. Own up to your love of cheap fortified wine, mister :colbert:

Adhesion
Sep 10, 2001

:siren::siren:NEW STRIP:siren::siren:

This is the first time, to my knowledge, that Nice Pete has actually smiled.

Adhesion
Sep 10, 2001

Cobweb Heart posted:

I get what Beef did. It's just bothering me - Nathan orders a cheeseburger and takes it into the van at Pete's urging, and then, for some reason, Teodor is now the one that has finally taken a few bites. I just wish Onstad had shown Teodor eating it or being hungry or something.

Presumably Nice Pete gave him some, since you know he can't leave doing the Deed to Nature.

Adhesion
Sep 10, 2001

This is just... goddamn. There Are No Words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adhesion
Sep 10, 2001

Watch how Teodor opens his mouth. It's kind of gross.