Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the Professor
Nov 28, 2002

pi pi

Muffin Loaf posted:

I don't think you "get" the point spillane and I were trying to make.

Also, yes, this strip was pretty good. Probably not going to post in this thread much anymore, have fun reaffirming your own opinions off of each other

You are impressing no one. I suspect not even yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the Professor
Nov 28, 2002

pi pi
Aww, man, poor Lee :(

the Professor
Nov 28, 2002

pi pi

ZorbaTHut posted:

Personally I wonder if this is going to herald a bit of a tonal change for Philippe.

Philippe may no longer be six.

alternatively it might just be a cartoon about talking cats

Phillipe is five!

the Professor
Nov 28, 2002

pi pi

TheDeeMan posted:

AChewood is like webcomic crack. I didn't even know that it existed until that Wizard webcomic article a cuple a months ago and now I'm hooked.

drat you, Achewood! drat you straight to hell!!! LOL! :)

Dee

I can't even fathom learning about Achewood for the first time from Wizard goddamn Magazine in this day and age :psyduck:

the Professor
Nov 28, 2002

pi pi
But really, almost all I have seen of Molly and Roast Beef post-wedding is her growing resentment and I am like "oh no" :(

the Professor
Nov 28, 2002

pi pi

Chris Onstad posted:

I was mildly surprised no one pointed out how ugly that woman is. It's because that woman is me.

This, I knew immediately.

the Professor
Nov 28, 2002

pi pi
I was thinking to myself earlier today that it was about time someone got into an argument with an incredulous Pat :)

the Professor
Nov 28, 2002

pi pi

Haschel Cedricson posted:

I love that this isn't the first time Achewood has featured money in the microwave.

http://m.assetbar.com/achewood/uuaf4zbXt

The only logical conclusion is that Chris Onstad microwaves his money.

the Professor
Nov 28, 2002

pi pi

Wanderer posted:

His savings account is all Bank of Hyrule. He doesn't pay his gardener and has forgotten to do so; the gardener simply operates on the assumption that he will find a six hundo in a baggie under the rose bushes and that assumption is often correct.

I laughed out loud because that poo poo is perfect.

Dove from Above posted:

Look up, if you can, the children's book series about an elephant called Uncle by J.P. Martin. He lives in a giant rambling house called Homeward that he inherited, and spends most of his time exploring it with the help of a monkey who he pays in typewriters. Occasionally they are attacked by a man called Beaver Hateman and Uncle kicks him in the rear end so hard he flies through the air.
It's a fine entry in the long tradition of absolutely barking mad English children's literature.

Welp, gonna go ahead and try to find this.

the Professor
Nov 28, 2002

pi pi

Chris Onstad posted:

You might be looking at commissioned art, pal. You're not getting off easy, here.

:O I didn't even know you did that!!

the Professor
Nov 28, 2002

pi pi

Irish Taxi Driver posted:

EDIT: and as a consequence for leaving his mother, he will age to 7.

No, no, NO, this can never happen, NO. :ohdear:

the Professor
Nov 28, 2002

pi pi

platero posted:

If I can locate some, I'm gonna have to try it. Thunderbird with a Steel Reserve (High Gravity) chaser. If only Louisiana had the 8% SR I would have a more complete evening.

... and then he never posted again.

But seriously don't do this at all, man. :(

the Professor
Nov 28, 2002

pi pi

Jet Jaguar posted:

http://www.geekologie.com/2010/06/why_no_seriously_why_iphone_ba.php

Why isn't she rocking the TriplePlay?

She can't threeball with the best of them.

the Professor
Nov 28, 2002

pi pi
Man is Nice Pete in for a surprise when Nathan turns out to be Nate Smalls !!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the Professor
Nov 28, 2002

pi pi
The serial killer cat is upset that he has not prepared for the test, and will flunk Life. :(