Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
I finally ordered a hoodie and a t-shirt so I could get the free Philippe pint glass (expires on Monday!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?

BitterAvatar posted:

Maybe we can all agree that we all have opinions on things and that this is the stupidest loving argument ever?
That's it, you've convinced me!

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
Waah! New strip and assetbar seems to be down, preventing me from seeing it on either page.

This is the worst thing that could possibly happen!

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
Iowa is my bead shop.

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
My friend played Medal of Honor in college with that exact trackball. He was a big douche about it too.

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
When were the orders with the anniversary pint glass supposed to start shipping...I forget.

I'm concentrating on merchandise to stop the pain.

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
My order just shipped, that's all the confirmation I need that Philippe is five.

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?

Wiggles Von Huggins posted:

You just reminded me about how this happened to me at that same age during my last innocent game of hide-and-seek...but it was my biological sister and a closet door. Thank you for opening up old wounds (mental wounds, not my finger wounds). This was right before I fell to my knees in extreme pain and crushed my childhood drum.
I did this to my sister once with a car door. Considering she'd done the same to me a month earlier, I considered it a wash.

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
Is there a list of all of these Achewood related articles that are popping up? The News section of achewood.com hasn't been updated in a while.

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
Received my hoodie, shirt (special boy), and pint glass. There was a rabbit ambulance sticker thrown in there too.

Awesome.

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
Don't completely give up on long strips, though, some of us do like them...

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
Onstad should be the Idiom Laureat.

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
Well, that's random.

So random, in fact, that I figured I'd laugh for like 2 minutes straight.

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
I'll laugh if Onstad sets up out of character komix, then just starts reposting the original random strips and goes on 2 month sabbatical.

[Edit: and then cry]

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
Pervasive and unquenchable curiosity about the universe won't ever get past the first round.

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?

ShockLobster posted:

He should have used the papyrus font.
And made it 3d.

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
No discussion of Bulgarian boy-milt? That ones going to haunt my dreams.

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

trouble brewing :tinfoil:
We all know every single Achewood strip and internet post that Onstad has ever made is an obvious comparison to his real life, but you are right: that was by far the most blatant.

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
Hmm, that talk about an extra line to this strip has got me interested in the fan flow.

Has anyone started new recently and caught up on all the stuff they missed? How did that go? How much is there?

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
For the record, this whole arc has been pretty drat twisted and I've been enjoying it all the way down.

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?

Jerusalem posted:

Which in turn reminds me of the "Bitches gotta take their oval office pills" line, and Roast Beef's horrified reaction.
I ain't wearin no gunny sack!

That's possibly my favorite line in Achewood. That may make me a horrible person.

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
Like Teodor, all I knew about Frank Lloyd Wright was that he was an rear end in a top hat, but it was alright, because he made houses that people got F’s about in college.

Poetry.

Fantasizing about getting a woman because she noticed he considered but decided not to use limes in a drink is pretty much quintessential Teodor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
I still enjoy reading Achewood and look forward to the next strip.