Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

So how awesome is the Cookbook 2? I just ordered it yesterday to get in on the free pint glass dealie (along with a Karma poster and Dude & Catastrophe pint glass). Are there some actually good recipes in this one too? The oven fries were awesome in the last book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Muffin Loaf posted:

no one knows yet, man, they don't ship til the 15th

Oh man I didn't even know

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Man I wish I would someday get my cookbook but I'm not counting on it :(

Edit: I have 3 posts in this current 3, all of them referring to cookbook :smith:

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

csammis posted:

You should ask for some women's designs. He seems to be taking suggestions.

I'M SO EXCITED TO GET A NEW ONE OF THESE SHIRTS YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN KNOW

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

He's adding more shirts as people request them on twitter, which is nice.

https://achewood.myshopify.com/collections/t-shirts/products/what-the-hell-people-t-shirt

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Jerusalem posted:

I'm tempted by the KING OF THE MAKE-OUTS shirt but then I'll have so much hype to live up to

Maybe I'll just go eat the soap. :smith:

KING OF THE MAKE-OUTS has been proudly worn by me for like 6 years now THOUGH I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE so your mileage may vary
(I actually had to order a new one because my old one got really gross after having it for so long)

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

And this is available now too:
http://achewood.myshopify.com/collections/t-shirts/products/ice-cream-headache

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Hey guys remember when we got mostly consistent updates for a few months? Those were the days.

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Achewood didn't even update when Onstad couldn't read the forums for 3 days

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Chris Onstad posted:

This is all just slogging it out after that grand horizon was met. I die in 2015! All good.

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Sorry to doublepost, but...

:allears:

Chris Onstad posted:

Let's not point fingers...until we are pointing them straight down into the new cookbook and going, "NOW THAT IS AN EASY FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE THAT WILL SATISFY WHAT I BELIEEEEEEVE IN!"

Seriously, people, I have a technique for some god-damned fine fried chicken in this book. What y'all's technique? Mine's gone to press, won't affect it none.

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

jokingly put a thing about finally getting my 2009 achewood cookbook 2 that never happened in the order notes when ordering the new one as I had written off that $18 a decade ago and got an email minutes later, jeez

then I noticed this at the bottom of the store page for it and now I feel real bad 😬

quote:

A personal note: This book was originally intended for release in 2010, but the whisker's width of a near-fatal ending to the "drinking chapter" of my life led to its agonizing and haunting postponement. Its appearance here, and at this level of quality, is a deeply healing personal victory. If you were disappointed by the slow-motion crash-and-burn of the first attempted release, I sincerely apologize. But you will like this version much, much better, as I no longer use vodka to move my pen around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Guess I need a couple more frames