Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ProfZoom
Mar 22, 2005

This is our last dance!
Related tangent: What are some good free text games that I can get right now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProfZoom
Mar 22, 2005

This is our last dance!
Todd doing cocaine at someone should be animated.

Super-edit: Of course this will look odd at the top of the page. Context.

ProfZoom
Mar 22, 2005

This is our last dance!

glug posted:

The dude is a professional, or the reincarnation of Phillipe's dad. That's all.

I'm all school-girl-giddy now.

ProfZoom
Mar 22, 2005

This is our last dance!

There needs to be an animated avatar of Todd doing cocaine at Ray.

ProfZoom
Mar 22, 2005

This is our last dance!
But what was the deal with Steve and his "Pork chops and buttered rice" episode?

ProfZoom
Mar 22, 2005

This is our last dance!

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

panel four oh god panel four

And panel five contains THE expression of pure terror. The only way to respond to this situation.

ProfZoom
Mar 22, 2005

This is our last dance!
There needs to be some Nice Pete/window .gif action here.

And I was just looking at Nice Pete's intro comics. Are the alt texts mixed up for anyone else?

ProfZoom
Mar 22, 2005

This is our last dance!

Mr.Roboto posted:

T earned murder immunity, Darren didn't.

I can totally see Nice Pete using this logic. This horrible, terrifying logic.

ProfZoom
Mar 22, 2005

This is our last dance!

The Achewood cast sure does a lot of writing. I know the idea has been put forth before, but actually having the stuff published and sold would pretty much be a license to print money.

ProfZoom
Mar 22, 2005

This is our last dance!

Jerusalem posted:

David Lynch knowing an insanely rich talking cat in a thong really shouldn't come as a surprise to me at all.

It's the most realistic, natural thing I've seen in either Achewood or a Lynch film.

ProfZoom
Mar 22, 2005

This is our last dance!
So to anyone who has made the beercan chicken recipe, a question: Would using a smaller bird complicate things?

ProfZoom
Mar 22, 2005

This is our last dance!

Jerusalem posted:

At no point did I ever feel the quality of the comic was going down, he just start updating less and less regularly. Every new strip still had that old magic for me though, there were just far too few of them.

The random page took me to the Rey gives Todd his own television show mini-arc, culminating in the absolutely amazing Quimarello strip - I love the punchline/alt text combo for this one so much.

Relevantly, Todd's on this thing so often he should have theme music and bumpers..

I know Achewood normally doesn't do reoccurring characters, but I'd like to see Lonis again someday. This was a drat Good Arc.

ProfZoom
Mar 22, 2005

This is our last dance!
So a while back I believe someone posted a TF2 spray of "Simon Le Cowell" Ray busting through the wall yelling the "THERE'S A WAR GOING ON" line. Anyone got it?

ProfZoom
Mar 22, 2005

This is our last dance!
So very soon I plan on making an Android tablet my main method of on-the-go surfing and computing, phasing out my laptop for at-home stuff. But, alas, I am left with one problem: How will I read the alt-texts?

Suggestions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProfZoom
Mar 22, 2005

This is our last dance!
So Rolling Stone recently interviewed Charles Manson. A choice excerpt..

quote:

What violence?" he says, speaking louder. Then the subject turns from knives to guns. "What's violent about pulling your finger across the trigger? There's no violence. It's just a person there and you move your finger and they're gone. What's violent about that?

Wonder if he likes basketball?