Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away
Is that how a squirrel pisses?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Maakies is the poo poo and this is so many different kinds of awesome.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

So, does Beef actually take any anti-depressants or can he not muster up the courage to go to a psychologist?

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

There's something endearing about the underdog. Maybe next year, champ!

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

vonnegutt posted:

I agree, I always saw it as portraying the funnier parts of marriage, and it's too bad that happiness isn't as funny as "Up yours wife"

Beef and Molly love each other enough that it's okay to hate each others' guts sometimes.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

The Youtube part is disturbingly accurate, right down to the guy getting flamed for offering good advice.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

When will Grumpy Guts get his own storyline?

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Ola posted:

e: wait, "mom and mom"?!

Mom and Mom's hall bathroom.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

H.P. Shivcraft posted:

DeNeuve knew too much about Philippe's home life.

He did research. That's why Teodor hired him, because he was the best guy to make him feel comfortable during his trip.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Philippe didn't even do anything this strip and it's still adorable.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Oh god, the alt-text.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

How the hell did the strip return to delightful? How the hell

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I wasn't quite sure what was going on with the hamburger forensics, and just assumed that Beef recognized Ted's cough. Whether or not that cough was old homosexual-related.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Bongos and new-age bullshit are inherently funny but I just straight up cannot look at that guy's face.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Onstad is doing himself a disservice with his indifferent update schedule and (reportedly) lackluster fanflow content, and maybe it's time he reevaluated where he wants to go with Achewood because he's losing readers and generally hurting the good thing he had going.

Okay now you go.

I think he's been busy with other things, like the book, and things are likely to pick up again soon. Ok you go again.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Do you think they'll have to piss out "What is" or "Who is" every time?

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

It's funny because just the other day I realized that the hole isn't actually for sticking your dick through. It's to provide more stretch for people with more ample junk, so even if your rear end is small, you could still wear small-sized underwear if you're packing serious heat.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Rollersnake posted:

I'm still convinced super-skeezy bin Goodwills are as much a product of Onstad's imagination as the notion that most men hate/can't figure out the underwear flap.

Nobody's penis is small enough to fit through the underwear flap. Folks who have had accidents made by surgeons and only have small tubes for weiners stick their things through that hole and go "ow what a horrible thing this is."

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

The joke is that Philippe is very bad at eating spaghetti, but it cheers him up to believe that it may be poo that came out of a children's cartoon/toy.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Achewood is a fun webcomic that makes me laugh.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Tupperwarez posted:

Huh, that's surprising. Usually Todd's the one who knows all the complicated/obscure ways of getting high.

He was getting high? I was under the impression that nobody would want to smell Ann Coulter.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

What is wrong with everyone? What is wrong with everything? Why is everything horrible?

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Happy loving new year's.