Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Word to your moms, I came to drop spirit bombs

TOOT BOOT posted:

Is there any way we could get Waffleimages supported like it is in SALR Firefox, or is that not possible with Chrome?

This would be sweet and is the one thing I miss from firefox.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

ADRIEN GRODYS FIFE posted:

Also don't know if this is troubleshooting or whatever, but thread highlighting doesn't seem to work in the user CP.

Is it possible for links to images to ignore links in quoted text?

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Master_Odin posted:

:siren:SomethingAwful Last Read Redux Released:siren:

So this is the first release of my continued support of the extension and it contains the recent pull requests submitted by myself to fix the single page display error as well as retina image fixes. Keyboard support fixes will be forthcoming as I regain internet at my home tomorrow.

Continue using this thread and what have you for all bugs that you encounter. Ferg should be updating the links in the OP to my github fork for anybody that wants to help develop and what have you.

My buttons are doing this again with 1.5.6:

I thought there was an easy settings fix, but I couldn't find it in the thread.

• Locked thread