Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lenins Potato
May 8, 2008
SALR stopped working for me today, not sure why. Tried uninstalling, reinstalled, disable, reenable. Nothing works. Closing chrome, ect.

Chrome 5.0.375.38
SALR 0.5.2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lenins Potato
May 8, 2008

Ferg posted:

Check your settings. With v0.5 you had to reset everything because I rewrote how we store them.

Its mostly working, but for some reason I cant get it to highlight posts made by the OP. Although, highlighting quotes by me works, same for buddies. Can get highlighting of mods/admins to work too.

Lenins Potato
May 8, 2008

Ferg posted:

Could you list the options you have turned on?

I'll update the OP sometime this week with a standardized way of reporting bugs since it would probably be best if I always knew what settings you had turned on and off.

I also have "Highlight the username of the "original poster" in thread posts" selected in my control panel in SA.

Lenins Potato
May 8, 2008
Working now, thanks.

Lenins Potato
May 8, 2008
Is anyone else having a problem book marking threads?

5.0.375.125 beta
Version: 0.9.0

I'm able to bookmark a thread if I disable salr.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lenins Potato
May 8, 2008
It will update yourself, you'll never get prompted. In fact, sometimes with SALR new features with magically appear while you're browsing the forums due to that.

• Locked thread