Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss
>:3

e: Nevermind

Yakattak fucked around with this message at 18:31 on May 22, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

Anyone having problems submitting replies with the quick reply, but then they don't actually get posted? Preview Reply then submitting works however.

Hmm weird, it worked that time, it didn't work in SA Mart.

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

Do you intend on having those nifty keyboard navigation shortcuts? For instance,

duz posted:

Keyboard Navigation!

N - Next Post
P/M - Previous Post
J - Next Page
K/H - Previous Page
O - Reanchor thread
Q - Quick Quote current post
E - Quick Edit current post
R - Quick Reply current thread

Cause those were awesome.

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

The quick reply box doesn't seem to be pulling the quotes correctly (in fact if there's an image link, it doesn't at all).

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

Ferg posted:

Edit: Are you talking about pulling from a post that is only an image? I just noticed a weird bug where if you close the box after quoting, and then immediately try and quote that post again it won't work until you post somebody else.

It's always it seems.

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

The quickbox gets covered when it's (supposed to be infront of) a quoted image, however regular posted images seem to work fine.

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

There seems to be a bug, when you're at the top of a new page of posts and hit N, it will go to the second (not the first) post.

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

bloodynose posted:

Not sure long this FORUMS CANCER stuff is going to be around for, but Ferg, would you be up for implementing an option to remove the custom stylesheet from the RFA forums?

You really can't figure out how to do it using adblock?

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

Just thought of this, is it possible to make the quick reply text box take focus when the box is up?

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

:ohdear:

Quoting mods seems to have bad effects:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?action=showpost&postid=380918463

Also, SALR seems to be raking in signatures into quotes.

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

Sneaking Mission posted:

Fixes sent in. :toot:

:woop:, also for us FYAD/FYAD Lite features can a feature be added to omit [timg] for [img] in FYAD lites?

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

Is there a way to edit the jump list? I mean sure it's cool but I honestly only go to like 2-3 different forums.

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

Just out of curiosity, how are the emotes in the emote thingy sorted? It seems semi alphabetical but I often see it jump from J-A or whatever.

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

Ferg posted:

Just rolled out 1.1.1. Quick edit is now available and a handful of fixes all submitted by SneakingMission.

Live preview for quick reply will be coming in 1.2.0 as will Waffle Images uploading. Pretty much have the guts built for Waffle Images, but of course the service is down right now.

Is it possible to offer other image services like imgur?

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

Can you also do link uploading? I rarely ever save images.

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

Looks like it works.

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

However, if you do something that would produce an error on imgur it just displays a broken image. For instance try uploading something that is over 7 mb or whatever their limit is.

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

Rohaq posted:

I must know, what is this from? :)

Unfortunately I have no idea, but it is hilarious.

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

The live preview doesn't seem to recognize [IMG][/IMG] tags, only their lowercase counterparts.

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

Is this project dead or what?

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

What about error handling for imgur?

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

Ferg posted:

There's a bit of cleanup for the photo uploading, as well as finally getting waffleimages support, that I've been intending to do. I'm sort of backed up like whoa through the holiday though. Unless there's some earth shattering bug that crops up I wouldn't necessarily expect an update before the new year.

And, of course, any contributions I will merge and release.

I wouldn't do waffleimages support, it's horrible and you should encourage the use of imgur only.

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

Ferg posted:

A few people have said this, why the hate? I only started using imgur because it was easier to work with for SALR. Prior to that I used waffleimages all the time and thought it was awesome.

It's down 90% of the time. It's just awful. I'd trust my pictures with a real company, over a goon project.

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

Sneaking Mission posted:

I need 5 nines of availability for hosting my cat pictures and waffleimages just doesn't provide the stability I require in an image site. I don't think they've even heard of six sigma...

This is basically the reason.

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

Vykk.Draygo posted:

I don't think it does. :confused: I can search within threads but I can't search for threads.

You mean like http://forums.somethingawful.com/f/search but within each board, so if you were in SH/SC and you just wanted SH/SC threads, you could just type it in the search box in the top left of the board and have it search just SH/SC?

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

Anyone have a problem with SALR where it doesn't bring you to the last unread post but brings you a few posts down or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

Are you going to do any tweaks regarding the new YOSPOS CSS?

• Locked thread