Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chizad
Jul 9, 2001

'Cus we find ourselves in the same old mess
Singin' drunken lullabies
I stopped using SALR for FF a couple years ago when most of the features I used got rolled into the forums themselves. But I started using the Chrome extension for a few weeks now and was quickly reminded why I used to use it. All the little extras make browsing the forums so much easier. So thanks for bringing the goodness to Chrome.

Now, time for a pie in the sky feature request. Would it be at all possible to add a way to exempt certain threads from the "open all updated threads" feature? I usually have a couple threads bookmarked so I can catch up on them when I have time to plow through the 10+ or whatever pages there are. If it'd be a hassle to implement it's not a big deal, but it'd be really awesome if I could click that link and have it open all but one or two threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chizad
Jul 9, 2001

Ferg posted:

- Initial work on allowing certain bookmarks to be ignored by "Open all unread messages"

YES! I had completely forgotten that I made this request. Based on a couple quick tests it seems to be doing exactly what I was looking for. You (or whoever contributed this) loving rock!

chizad
Jul 9, 2001

Ferg posted:

SneakingMission did that one.

Okay, both of you guys loving rock then.

• Locked thread