Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
The download link in the first post still seems to point to 0.4.5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Mr. Fish posted:

It is pointing to 0.4.6. it just seems like it is pointing to 0.4.5. because he forgot to update.
Ah, thanks. My cache was ensuring I'd only ever install 0.4.5 for some reason. A quick clean later and she's good as new. Sorry 'bout that!

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Hey, sorry to be a pain, but an option to disable the "Edit Bookmarks" button on the Bookmarked Threads page would be great: It doesn't play nicely with Fancy SA Forums on that page, though it looks fine on the main User CP Page.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Zom Aur posted:

Couldn't you use adblock to block it as a temporary work-around?
I tried this, it just comes back the next time the page loads. :(

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

GreenBuckanneer posted:

I don't know what's going on but SALR just started making GBS threads the bed. quick reply doesn't open properly (shows itself at the bottom of the screen with no style, just a text box and some buttons)

Any idea what would cause this?
Yeah, this is happening to me in 24.0.1312.5 beta-m and dev-m. It also seems to effect Fancy SA. A quick fix seems to be disabling and re-enabling SALR or Fancy SA (either will do it), which'll fix everything until you load a new page.

The problem doesn't seem to be present on Canary, so I guess it's just a regression in the new beta and dev builds. :/

The Kins fucked around with this message at 11:44 on Nov 9, 2012

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Anal Tributary mentioned a fix when I asked him about it: Disabling Adblock Plus (or whitelisting http://forums.somethingawful.com... or using normal Adblock instead...) seems to work.

The Kins fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Nov 9, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

LastInLine posted:

The new 219.css completely breaks the quick reply box now. The submit buttons are below the screen area.
You can still click the buttons, there's a single line of pixels visible/clickable at the bottom of the window.

Would still be really nice if this got fixed, though. :(

• Locked thread