Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jaded_dream
Jan 28, 2005

Slave to the double helix.
Forgive the stupid question, but when I've installed extension the quick navigation button I can see in the screenshots doesn't seem to appear. Do I need to change an option in chrome? I can see the button to change the options for SALR in the omnibar but nothing else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jaded_dream
Jan 28, 2005

Ferg posted:

This is something I've had planned, as well as being able to pin your most frequently read forums or other config options. I'm tossing around ideas in my head on how to implement this but it's probably next on my todo list.

Are you viewing threads with multiple pages? It won't show unless it has to. And I'm noticing as I post this that it doesn't show while posting either.

Sorry when I said the quick navigation I meant the jump bar! The one where there's a pulldown menu which has bookmarks for each forum :)

Edit: The problem seems to be that the link the OP points to has installed an older version and it doesn't seem to have updated automatically for some reason :( I've looked through to find the newer version to install manually but all the links seem to point to that one. (and by older it's saying 0.3.2.) I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong >_<

jaded_dream fucked around with this message at 09:58 on Mar 12, 2010

jaded_dream
Jan 28, 2005

kcncuda71 posted:

my version isn't updating from 0.4.6. So far i've been really enjoying this extension otherwise.

Yeah likewise :( loving the look and feel though! Hopefully 0.4.7 will get through eventually :)

jaded_dream
Jan 28, 2005

Ferg posted:

That was the file I originally uploaded on Friday (it was apparently hanging around in my project directory, oops). I uploaded the proper one tonight. If kcncuda is grabbing the correct one it's possible Github works off of a content-delivery network that's taking it's sweet time updating.

Prophetic words indeed! It seems to have updated to the correct version now :) all working perfectly.

• Locked thread