Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Revenant.Eagle
Oct 4, 2005

I know you think you thought you knew what you thought I said, but I'm not sure you understood what you thought I meant.

Ferg posted:

Just sit tight then, wmbest2 is getting me a patch to use the options API.

Sebbe gave me a patch for this last week. I merged it in and forgot to note it in the 0.4.5 build. You'll see the option under the Highlighting tab.

I don't see the option under the Highlighting tab :(

What exactly is the option called? Maybe I'm overlooking it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revenant.Eagle
Oct 4, 2005

I know you think you thought you knew what you thought I said, but I'm not sure you understood what you thought I meant.

Ferg posted:

"Posts by OP"

If you're still not seeing it, bring up your extensions console (Click the Wrench -> Extensions), click Developer Mode, and then click to update all extensions now. Make sure you're running v0.4.6.

Oh, I'm dumb. I thought you were talking about the quote highlighting/outlining, not the color of the OP.

• Locked thread