Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Potatoes
Jun 12, 2009

Relax
If any of your excellent engineering firms are hiring I would love to tell you how awesome I am.

Me being a recent graduate with a chemical engineering degree and only a single academic internship under belt. My analytical and math modeling skills are pretty great I'd like to think.

Also If you are going to major in engineering I would suggest not working 40-60 hours a week and instead get industry experience even it pays significantly less! Better to graduate with big loans and a few job offers than with little loans and no offers.

Investigate the company that offers you a job. Even if you accept they might get bought out by DOW chemical a few months later and rescind all their offers just in time for graduate school deadlines to pass and for the economy to really bottom out.

Edit: I'll work for 43k and move to anywhere in the country.

Potatoes fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Oct 4, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU