Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ceritus
Jul 31, 2002

C'mon, all the cool kids are doing it.

Arlaharen posted:

This is pretty much the best I've painted in my opinion and I'm drat proud of it. Rip it apart.

Very nice. The fur looks to be blended very well, and the base is very elaborate. The leather and stitchwork have some nice contrast, too - most purebloods I've seen have all of that painted in the same shade, and it looks awful.

My only real criticisms are that the verdigris on the armor looks kind of strange - probably because the wash just pooled in the recesses of the plating and doesn't cover the rest. Also, the pureblood's left hand looks a little strange on that base since its not resting perfectly flat. (fingers jutting over the edge of the scenery).

Some of his spines/claws could use some touch-ups too, but I'm guessing that's just damage he's taken from table time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceritus
Jul 31, 2002

frest posted:

finished a bunch of poo poo recently, took pictures. Like this Deva Avenger and a Barbarian for 4e D&D

I choo-choo-choose you

Small world. I actually ended up using the same Reaper model for my deva avenger (with a sword swap from an old 2nd edition CSM sprue, no less).

Ceritus
Jul 31, 2002

Arlaharen posted:

Two Skorne models I painted up recently for a tournament:
Those are sweet. Skorne look great in Vinter's colors. The bases are pretty awesome, too - what materials did you use to get that effect?

Ceritus
Jul 31, 2002

Bistromatic posted:

That is one seriously badass leviathan.

• Locked thread