Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Isn’t there a unique incentive to lease specifically new electric cars as a result of the provisions in the IRA capping government rebates? I remember this coming up before…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

If he is seriously thinking kids, I have heard from multiple parents that the Mazda Cx-5/50 is
not ideal with rear facing kids seats (so basically ages 0-5)- particularly if the adults are 6 foot or above. Apparently the fit is so tight that getting the seats in and out is annoying (which is a big problem if you are loading and unloading a lot). I can vouch that the RAV-4 and CR-V both work well with young kids

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

wrongo bongo, the most stolen cars in america are the big 3 pickup trucks, Civic, Accord, Elantra, Sonata, Camry, Optima, and CR-V.

edit: people steal cars to part them out, not to joyride them. the market for used shady auto parts is very well correlated to how many of that car are on the road, hence the stolen list being dominated by mass market vehicles.

This is just pure volume numbers right? So you’d expect the most common cars on the road to be at the top; you need to compare the number stolen to the number on the road to get a sense of likelihood.

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

ethanol posted:

I didn’t consider Hyundai but I drove the crv and the price was not cheaper than the rav4 for similar trim(new). I thought I would like the crv hybrid more but ended up with rav4 hybrid. I like the awd system so far, kicks in power to the rears like magic.

I’d suggest driving all three

Toyota Venza is also worth a look, the Venza feels really nice inside.

Ed: gah not sure they make a hybrid tho

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

erick sermon had very clean ten inch rims