Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toadee
Aug 16, 2003

North American Turtle Boy Love Association

I moved to MA from VA a long time ago, and my only vehcile at the time was a modified twin turbo 300z. The fact that I could actually drive it 40 miles to work in the middle of a good 8-10 inch snowfall was nothing short of a miracle that only snow tires could provide. I think it's just stupid to not get them if you live in a high snowfall area.

I don't care how great of a driver you are , the difference in grip is unbelievable with proper snows. They last a long long time as well if you swap them at the right times and store them properly. Just because some idiots think 4wd or two blizzaks on the front mean they are setting the pace in an ice rally doesn't mean you have to do the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU