Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

I’m looking to buy my first ever car even though I’m in my mid 30s. I grew up in Florida and drove my dad’s and brother’s old mid 90s pathfinder, but after college moved to nyc and then ended up in seattle and have just been relying on public transportation and working from home, and occasionally borrowing a car or bumming a ride but recently make a bit more money and feel like it’s time.

Proposed Budget: 10k up front, 20k financed (30k total)
New or Used: either
Body Style: 4-door sedan, hatchback or small - mid size suv
How will you be using the car?: not a daily commute but probably 3-6 times a week for grocery runs, getting out to hiking / sports, potentially commuting in the future if I get a new job etc.
What aspects are most important to you?: safety, reliability, feels nice to drive, I’m also 6’2 if that makes a difference. Maybe AWD since I’m in the PNW, fuel efficiency

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU