Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Honestly, I found the prison arc the most interesting, but I find watching post-apocalyptic characters trying to rebuild significantly more interesting then watching them simply trying to survive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Antifreeze Head posted:

I hope Rick does not get sent on a mission to Florida to kill the eye eater. I think that would make me stop reading.

This is going to depress you, but that was a true story, or at least very very closely based on one. (It took place in Bakersfield, California, but every other detail is the same, so it may be the old man misremembering)

http://www.bakersfield.com/news/local/x339729128/Bakersfield-dad-accused-of-biting-out-sons-eye

ImpAtom fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Feb 28, 2010

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Kabz posted:

In a world overrun by zombies, sometimes the most dangerous creatures are your fellow human beings trying to survive this madness with you.

Zombies can't deceive, lie, steal....they can only attack and eat. Humans are the ones loving things up constantly.

My problem at this point is that... well, I get it. I got it back with the governor. I don't feel like there has been any meaningful thematic growth or development since around that time. Anyone who doesn't get the idea after "WE are the Walking Dead" probably isn't going to get it anytime soon. It just feels like nothing is happening different and nothing ever will. Which is fine, I guess, but not really interesting to read.

• Locked thread