Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Timeless Appeal posted:

On the issue of Walking Dead, I'm pretty sure that the gay couple is on the level and the gang is going to gently caress themselves out of being let into the community. If not that then I hope they're not overtly evil rapist cannibals.

Sounds like they're inviting Rick and the gang to the compound of a cult.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Guy Compton posted:

Well, new issue's out...

I guess things haven't always been rosy in this compound. I wonder who this Davidson was and what he made them do. It was a really nice tease though.

Well, we know he founded the community.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Jack Skeleton posted:

Ah, yet another Prison she's going to get sent off to. I wonder if Rick will have a mean sleeve tattoo showing how to kill the zombies

I would want to see this tattoo.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Infinitum posted:

The Comixology app on my iPhone updated with issue 77 :neckbeard:

Nice chat we had last issue Rick.. had I taken your word for it my wife would probably still be alive. Live and learn.. except for my wife.
Looks like the community is about to go to poo poo very shortly. Half expected the wife to pop back up and start an outbreak.

I feel sorry for Rick that Carl can't accept his escape mechanism in the telephone, but what a little fucker he is about it.

I'd like you to imagine this situation. You are a small child. Your father is the only constant in your life, fraught with genuine, life-threatening danger. Now you are in a situation that is even more alien to you and he is obviously not the rock you imagined him to be, and may actually be about to snap. Do you imagine you would react well?

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Drunkboxer posted:

Yeah I'm ready for a few people to be eaten too.

Still, I'm hoping that this arc lasts a while. I didn't think so at first, but I could see this one succeeding in areas where the Prison arc failed. I could see this new dynamic working for quite some time.

Cue the whole thing being destroyed and the group being put back to square 1 minus a few heads in about three issues. :(

• Locked thread