Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LtCrowley
Oct 13, 2008

by elpintogrande

Drunkboxer posted:

Am I the only one here that want's Carl to be eaten?

I'll bite. Why do you want's Carl to be eaten?

e - totally with you on the Tony Moore front, that guy rocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCrowley
Oct 13, 2008

by elpintogrande
strangefool: No poo poo, Sherlock! (bro it's your line)

Drunkboxer posted:

I dunno he's just been annoying me lately. I think its something to do with the fact that Kirkman's characters all sort of have the same voice, so I find dialog heavy Carl parts to be a little distracting. Also he's giving off a real deranged murderer-child vibe lately.

You know, I actually disliked him more when he was 'generic little kid in need of protection'. For my money it's actually kinda realistic that he'd be making this transition in light of his dad's leadership role/the amount of death he's been exposed to/combat training/sister and mother gone.

On a side note has anyone else noticed the surface similarities between this and the Dark Tower?

LtCrowley
Oct 13, 2008

by elpintogrande
In the Letters section of one of the latest comics Kirkman mentions wanting to continue for another 10 - 50 years, so probably not.

• Locked thread