Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Len posted:

Because it still isn't legal to kill someone for refusing to watch good movies. Indiana Jones 4 was his favorite of the movies because he hasn't seen the others, he's never seen any of the original Star Wars trilogy and just in the last couple months watched Back to the Future.

Not a jury in the world would convict you.

Not even taking into account the entire adultery thing, I don't particularly care for Lori, either in the TV show or the books. She always seemed so pouty and useless a lot of the time, and it was like her character existed just as a way to piss Rick off. I didn't see her pregnancy as anything but another crisis to deal with, and couldn't see how her character would progress beyond "pregnant wife in the background."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

I personally thought the end of the prison arc (in which half the cast got killed) was way more brutal than this. That being said, the inevitable war between Negan and Rick is going to be rad. I wonder if they'll start rallying other communities to fight back against him.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Edit: nvm spoiler tags didn't show in the Awful app- my bad.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Wasn't it because he pulled out all of her teeth?

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

That's a bummer, because the comic is actually pretty interesting now.

• Locked thread