Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Timeless Appeal posted:

I really don't think people are being fair to Rick. The doctor was a cock and when Rick asked to have him dealt with, he was denied by the government. Douglas' story was extra retarded.

DOUGLAS: Once someone used his power in the community to do bad things and then I killed him.
RICK: So... your point is that I did the right thing by attacking the other guy that was using his power in the community to do bad things?
DOUGLAS: No, Rick, you're the one who's like the first guy, listen, don't make me kill you.

My thinking of reading that section was that Douglas was the one taking advantage of the people. We've seen that he's not loyal or faithful to his wife and that it is a fairly open secret. But that it all happened in the early days of the compound and not overt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

syndex posted:

Negan's line about having your making GBS threads pants on was probably one of the best lines in the series ever. I really like Negan and am gonna miss him when they finally kill him off (you know it will happen).

The Governor still lives! Negan can escape! Then in issue 500 they'll team up and destroy The United States of Rick in an epic war that ends the series.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

therealjon_ posted:

Why do you all think she did it? She could have just ordered others to do it while she went and had her talk with Rick.

this was pretty much what I thought had happened when reading it. Less Alpha is a super bad rear end and more like the whisperers are everywhere

• Locked thread