Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

I finally just started reading the trades maybe a week ago or so. Currently starting Volume 14 and drat, I wish the AMC show was as good as these books.

[edit] And now I'm all caught up. Negan is the best.

teagone fucked around with this message at 12:53 on Sep 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

With the Saviors leadership in limbo, I wonder if Negan is going to take back what is rightfully his. Coalition forces comprised of Alexandrians and Saviors uniting against the Whisperers would be rad.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

I probably could have done without reading that kind-of-spoiler, but whatever. My fault for just opening the thread because I saw a new post, heh.

gently caress.

teagone fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Oct 6, 2016

• Locked thread