Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FossilFuelUser
May 8, 2004
Global Warming

Full Battle Rattle posted:

My suspension of disbelief for zombies really drops off in the long term as far as stories go. Still, this was a pretty good series, but seriously, how long would a human last in the elements without remembering to eat or drink or find shelter? after a couple of years zombies would be pretty sparse, if there were any left at all.

Alright, i'm done nerding out.

I really, really, really hate people who complain about "unrealistic zombies". Realism went out the door the minute people started dying and getting back up, and after getting up their bodies are somehow able to function despite any injury aside from a head wound. To me, whining about how zombies would work in real life is like whining about how magic is represented in a certain fantasy movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FossilFuelUser
May 8, 2004
Global Warming

apekillape posted:

You should read GantZ.

Correction: EVERYONE should read GantZ.

Actually, you should not read Gantz.

FossilFuelUser
May 8, 2004
Global Warming

Drunkboxer posted:

Titular characters finally make their reappearance after a 3 issue drought. Also I've decided I don't like the way Moore draws rick without a beard.

The title refers to the living survivors, not the zombies.

FossilFuelUser
May 8, 2004
Global Warming
Every time I see the thread title I think it says "The Walking Thread".

• Locked thread