Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iggles
Nov 24, 2004

By Jove! Commoners!

I think it's certain that Eugene is a crazy person with delusions of ending the plague

Timeless Appeal posted:

And just to make sure this thread doesn't fall too quickly, here's a topic of discussion: Some fans have criticized Kirkman's treatment of women. For example, Michonne's rape and eventual revenge was compared to exploitation films of the 70s. Lori's death has been called an example of women-in-refrigerators syndrome in that the death does little but add to Rick's character. Thoughts?
:can:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iggles
Nov 24, 2004

By Jove! Commoners!

Affi posted:

There was one thing about that confession that really rubbed me the wrong way. The fact that someone snuck up on Rick and he didn't even turn around to see if it might've been a zombie.
I really really thought Rick was about to get eaten

Iggles
Nov 24, 2004

By Jove! Commoners!

Yeah, it was pretty much the most obvious reveal ever. Even I saw it coming and I never see stuff like that coming. Except Beth breaking up with Yorick, I thought that was pretty obvious from early on too.

I guess he might accidentally be right about Washington being safe though?

Iggles
Nov 24, 2004

By Jove! Commoners!

Ohhhhhhh snap

What an incredible last panel, this is like a slow motion car crash. I completely expect (some of) them to be run out of town after a failed coup and for things to get EVEN WORSE for them (Rick and Carl)

Iggles
Nov 24, 2004

By Jove! Commoners!

I thought it showed that he got hit by the arrow but carried on talking - sort of like a headless chicken running around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iggles
Nov 24, 2004

By Jove! Commoners!

Carl will become Negan's son in the same way that the women are his wives. It'll end up with Carl "cheating" on Negan with Rick (nothing disgusting, I mean cheating on him by Rick being his dad in some way), Rick getting the iron and Carl killing Negan.

• Locked thread