Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I'm so glad the new people saw straight through Negans poo poo and didn't do something stupid like loose him back on the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Lurdiak posted:

It's kinda like how in Fallout, there's always the possibility that the US is the only place that's a post-apocalyptic shithole, and the rest of the world is fine.

That's my favorite aspect of both Fallout and The Walking Dead

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Crankit posted:

Did anyone watch the TV show, is the new guy jesus?

I think he is the shows version since he knew Ricks name and had presumably been scouting the group. In next week's preview Rick is looking at pictures of a wall so that leads me to believe he's from Alexandria.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I was all hyped for todays issue and outside of a great return it was kind of a let down. I was really hoping that the ship on the cover would be from another part of America or even better...Europe so that we could get a bigger perspective on whats going on with the world.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Did anything interesting happen since the time skip? This thread spoke about some talking zombies or something, was it just some guys pretending to be zombies as you guys speculated or did the zombies actually evolve in some manner?

I apologize for the laziness but I really don't feel like catching up and I'm just wondering if anything actually changed, at all, since the time skip.

It's a group called the Whisperers that wear tanned zombie skins and move with the heard. It looks like they have some sort of community. The Hilltop crew captured the daughter of one of the Whisperers, Carl got Maggie to release her. The girl and Carl hosed, then the Whisperers came for her. Maggie gave their daughter back and then Carl snuck out Hilltop and followed after them.

• Locked thread