Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ATP5G1
Jun 22, 2005
Fun Shoe
Question about #80:

Why are zombies outside the wall OK in the prison arc but not now?

EDIT: spoiler tag fail

Also, Carl is a scary little badass but that should be no spoiler to anyone

ATP5G1 fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Jan 7, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ATP5G1
Jun 22, 2005
Fun Shoe
I'm guessing Andrea, Glenn, and Carl (for the hell of it) from the original cast will survive.

ATP5G1
Jun 22, 2005
Fun Shoe
Any survival of that injury is going to come with serious handicaps to motor and intellectual function. Right now he's going into shock and his brain is swelling the gently caress up and there is no way to survive that kind of injury and live in a zombie apocalypse unless Kirkman is planning on pretending having zombies now means that all our knowledge of medical science is completely invalid.

ATP5G1
Jun 22, 2005
Fun Shoe
YOU DO NOT GET HALF YOUR GODDAMN HEAD BLOWN OFF AND WAKE UP ABLE TO DO ANYTHING BUT DROOL.

In fact, you generally do not wake up at all!

Goddammit!

ATP5G1
Jun 22, 2005
Fun Shoe
"No . . . I'm not talking to a loving hat."

Goddamn I love Andrea. If only they could have made her as awesome in the television show as she is in the comic.

ATP5G1
Jun 22, 2005
Fun Shoe
Maybe I have poor taste, but Negan is one of the more compelling villains I've seen in any medium, much less this particular comic. I can't think of another one who so deftly walks the line between "bro-dawg who'd be fun to have a beer with" and "except for the fact he's a violent sociopath."

ATP5G1
Jun 22, 2005
Fun Shoe
My favorite part was when Rick immediately assumed Carl was missing because he was off being a tween psychopath.

ATP5G1
Jun 22, 2005
Fun Shoe

The Berzerker posted:

Nothing like a good eye socket licking to really rev your engine. I hate this comic but I keep reading it.

I've been reading TWD out of inertia for a while and that page is really making me re-evaluate that decision

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ATP5G1
Jun 22, 2005
Fun Shoe

Lurdiak posted:

Negan was just The Governor but more drawn-out. This book's been out of ideas for a while.

I want an all-Negan, all-the-time spinoff. He is one of the most interesting, if not THE most interesting characters in the comic.

However, I could do without Kirkman ending every issue in a "cliffhanger", which is not so much a cliffhanger because it is resolved the next page of the next issue every single time.

• Locked thread