Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
I believe Mulletguy will die before reaching washington, the question of whether he knows or not isn't important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
There was one thing about that confession that really rubbed me the wrong way. The fact that someone snuck up on Rick and he didn't even turn around to see if it might've been a zombie.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

Iggles posted:

I really really thought Rick was about to get eaten

After that *crack* or whatever noise they used I was 99 percent sure Rick was getting eaten. I actually paused and thought "gently caress there goes Rick".

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

Gassire posted:

I doubt it, he said the prison arc was a mistake because it felt too safe.

Maybe he'll take a page from WWZ and have the government actually be holed up in California, forcing our dudes to make another cross country trek.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
It'll probably turn out similar to the Priest; He should've cared for his flock but he locked himself away in a church. Leaving them to die outside.

The government should've cared for the people but they will have locked themselves away in bunkers. Leaving the people to fend for themselves.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

Caufman posted:

My guess is that the community is wholly good. Maybe they'll be doing something suspicious at first, but it'll probably turn out to be an irrigation project or a giant memorial statue or something silly. Instead the community will just be overrun by a mass zombie migration and be forced to disband.

The walls aren't actually that high, and if you throw a few million zombies at them they'll probably crumble. Having the entire village try to evacuate and stay ahead of the zombie hordes while moving towards another 'safe' haven might be a very interesting thread.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
I'm a little disappointed in the 'interview', didn't he just basically tell a story then say "Hey you can be our sheriff", feels like they missed out on a whole lot..

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
But that wasn't a conversation, that was a monologue :P I think Rick said three things in there.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Anyone else facepalm when they said they kept the armory right next to the gates?

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
This arc is so my favorite now! I almost donīt dare turn the pages, the tension is just building and i love it!

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

Ensign Shiro Amada posted:

I didn't think it was that lethal. I thought it was just that the bites wouldn't seal up/heal.

It's toxic man, try rubbing a wound in with some dead cadavres and feces and see how long you live.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
The zombies were created by aliens but good news is that Tyreese aint dead.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
I think its more likely that he knows they can do nothing for Andrea, so he decides not to adress it at once.

Also I can see Andrea being the one to save everyone else, she moves to the back of the heard and starts making a lot of noise. They go after her and the rest of the community is safe.

Then we have like 10 comics without her, before she re-appears, even more bad rear end.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Okay, a slight derail but that is only because the new Walking Dead hasn't come out yet. I would kill to have Invincible be given an ongoing HBO treatment. Especially after the last comic.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
I just know he's going to kill Andrea just because everyone is so sure she's going to survive.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Cook dinner for your kids, stare at television for a while, maybe take a shower THEN RUN FOR YOUR LIFE AS THE TYRANNOSAURUS REX BURSTS THROUGH THE WALL!

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Sorry, i'm dropping this book, if he dies then the only character I care about that remains is Andrea, and if he lives then its just bullshit and i'm dropping it because of that.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Rick dying and we follow a grown up Carl would be cool, although it'd really be more of a post-apocalyptic world rather then a zombie-world.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
I just picked up the five latest comics and there was a neat upswing to them I thought. I love the change of pace and I hope that when they finally build a community they'll come face to face with a million zombie horde.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

Lurdiak posted:

Eh, those are Sell By dates aren't they? They've still got a bit more time before it gets truly inedible. I mean it's a problem that's looming on the horizon for sure, but I don't think I'd be too picky about slightly green ravioli if I was living in post-apocalyptia.

I might be way wrong here but some poo poo lasts decades, recently polish restaurants were accused of using canned food from the cold war way past expiration date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
I thought for sure they were killing everyone except the people in the van.

• Locked thread