Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZeroConnection
Aug 8, 2008
I almost crashed today. My country drives on the right hand side.
While I was about to exit the highway , i checked my left mirror and i didn't see any vehicles there , so I turned left. I usually would cross two lanes , but this time I have crossed one lane only.

A few seconds after I got onto the lane , a cab went fly past me on my left and he wants to go on the highway.
Later I think I'm going to attach some blind spot mirrors on my side mirrors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeroConnection
Aug 8, 2008
[[ Please wait, retrieving post quote... ]]
Malaysia.
English is my main language but it is still hard for me to explain. So here is a picture instead.

Purple dot =drivers seat
Gold dot= me

I didn't see the cab when I looked back with my left mirror.

ZeroConnection
Aug 8, 2008
Today I was feeling tired while I was on my way back home , while I was passing a car on the fast lane , I went a bit too close to the middle lane ,with a huge truck on it.

I keep imagining what would happen if I were to accidentally clip the truck and then being run over. :ohdear:

• Locked thread