Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AngryGuy
Sep 30, 2008

Jack the Smack posted:

This entire video of me driving really really badly and nearly killing myself and plenty of other people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wsJLYdJKy4

Windscreen is tinted, sorry about the contrast.

Did you not think it was time to slow down when you almost ate poo poo at the 19 second mark in that video? It really pisses me off to see riders going around 9/84/35 like that. Not to mention all the police up there because of it.

AngryGuy fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Oct 26, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AngryGuy
Sep 30, 2008
Almost loving bought it to a car pulling out in front of me last night when I was coming home. A few blocks from my house on a road where the speed limit is about 45. I see a guy pulling up to a stop sign from a residential cross street on my right and I had a feeling he was just going to go and cut out in front of me so I let off the throttle and started covering my brakes. Sure enough, he waits until I'm really close and then pulls out directly in front of me to make a left hand turn. Luckily I was ready for it but I still came really close because of how close I was when he decided to pull out. He also made the decision that his best course of action once he realized he'd made a mistake was to stop directly in my lane. I could have reached out and touched his loving car.

Speaking of riding at night and visibility, I really can't believe I have not changed the headlight on my Daytona 675 after all this time, the stock headlight is completely pitiful. I still might do it even though I'm planning on selling it sometime soon.

• Locked thread