Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
invision
Mar 2, 2009

I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH RAPE LAST TIME, MAY I HAVE SOME MORE?
This happened about 2 years ago, but I still remember it:

Riding from Dallas to Houston on I-45, just south of Dallas where it's still 3 or 4 lanes... I'm hauling all of the rear end that can be hauled on a Ninja250, and some stupid cager in a Camry is going all of 55 in the middle lane. I move over to the inside lane, and look ahead of the Camry. There is a huge piece of loving PLYWOOD sitting in the middle of the lane that I was just in. The Camry straddles it, and as soon as the car passed over it, the board stood almost straight up and the poor Audi that was where I had been a few seconds ago smashed into it going about 60.

If I wouldnt have moved over, I would have smashed face first into a half inch tick piece of plywood going ~65 on a Ninja250, in pretty heavy traffic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread