Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMGMYSPLEEN
Jul 12, 2009

Rawwwwhiiiiide
College Slice

dumb. posted:

I hit a bird yesterday.

I was only doing about 40mph on a back road and this little black bird divebombed me from the left.

I bobbed and weaved thinking it was going to hit my face, which brought my mirror up just enough to smack right into the little guy.

The worst part was seeing him arc off the mirror to the shoulder and just kind of plopping onto the gravel. There's no way he survived. :saddowns:

Yeah, I had one come flying out of tall grass next to the road while on a trip in Ohio. Poor thing just rammed itself into my left side fairing. I was afraid he was jammed into the air vents, but the guy riding behind me said he ricocheted off to the road. Poor little bastard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread