Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oakey
Dec 29, 2000

I'm a stupid fucking cunt
Geese are big fuckers, and they're heavier than they look. If you hit one dead on I think it's more likely for you to go over the handlebars than just run it over.

One of my parents hit a goose years ago in their car, and that thing did enough damage to the front of the car that you'd think they'd rear-ended someone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oakey
Dec 29, 2000

I'm a stupid fucking cunt

Taelrin posted:

I suppose I can't really say that it was or was not a wasp. I also couldn't say that I could identify a wasp from a yellowjacket from a hornet while not moving much less while approaching it. I know it was yellow, and it bit. That's enough for me!

I suppose that this experience was good in that I now know that I'm very lucky, and I can take my helmet off with my gloves on very, very quickly.

Sorry Tsaven, I didn't take any pictures. I really didn't rock Jay Leno chin very well.

I got bee in the helmet once too, fortunately mine ended up there because it bounced off my chest and got sucked up into the helmet afterwards and I was riding with visor closed. I gotta say though, riding along at 50 with a twitching bee laying on the chinbar a few inches from my eye was not really the most fun experience I've ever had.

• Locked thread