Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
def snow leppard
Sep 12, 2010

Z3n posted:

I recently had it mentioned to me to look twice in shaded areas for bicyclists who are resting on hot days. Bicyclists will get dehydrated on a long ride, a little delirious, and you forget to look both ways before entering the roadway, or swerve a bit into your path, and a motorcyclist/bicyclist accident is really nasty for everyone involved.

The other day some guy was walking his bicycle across the road ahead of me, (I was the only one on the road, no cars) and he just stops on the median like hes going to let me go by. But just as I'm getting close he loving steps out in to the dead center of the road. I had to swerve around him, I don't know what he was thinking. Maybe dehydration, maybe he just felt like being a dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

def snow leppard
Sep 12, 2010

BlackMK4 posted:

I usually roll away at great speed when someone is a dick to me on the bike but I think that is one of the few times I would have turned around and had words.

I just gave him a good honk, I was too busy wondering what would posses him to do that.

• Locked thread