Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
I didn't think your kind used front brakes. What did your fiance say about it when you got to her farm?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

I came a foot or so away from taking a turkey to the face at 50 mph a few years back. Felt the wind from it as it passed my shoulder. Fukken birds man.

I feel like that would easily kill a man

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Here4DaGangBang posted:

Dragged the front brake instead of the rear while letting the clutch out a bit for low speed manouevres, I think?

I do this on dirt on purpose to practice braking and balance.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

builds character posted:

Go buy a cheap dirt bike and ride in the dirt.

do this anyways because its just darn good advice

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

is it close call or "today I backed it in and threaded the needle through some cagers" give yourself some credit :v:

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

can't outrun the motorola report butan

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

the proper thing to do would be to notify authorities so they can come and dispatch the animal. If there is no damage or if it doesnt meet your states threshold then it is not reportable on your end and there is no need for you to stick around but at least report it to be taken care of.

but yeah don't dispatch one yourself because that will more often than not be unlawful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Chichevache posted:

Maybe it's because I worked in a pet store for so long, but to me leaving a wounded animal to suffer feels really unethical.

you arent the only one that feels that way. I probably had to talk people out of shooting deer before an officer arrives on scene easily without exaggerating 50 times.

edit:

I wasn't sure if I had a recording of one of those calls but I found this classic one instead.

https://soundcloud.com/perifunl/open-mic

Don't let this be you Chiche

500excf type r fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Jul 18, 2017

• Locked thread