Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
I hit a deer this morning. I got lucky, it was small enough to still have its spots. I hit it dead square in the neck at about 35mph, the bike went over it. The deer was not so lucky, it was flopping around afterwards so I am pretty sure I broke its neck. Didn't stick around to find out because I was already running late to the airport.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?

Chichevache posted:

Stick around and put it out of its misery next time.

I don't keep guns/knifes on my person, its also considered taking one out of season if your caught doing that. :(

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
I feel pretty lucky to be alive/unharmed at this point.

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
Managed to hit and kill a black vulture today. It tore the plastic off the side of the bike and got foul poo poo and feathers everywhere. I plucked most of the feathers out, popped the plastic back on and kept going. Thankful that it didn’t hit me in the chest.

It happened right by a turnoff for a place called buzzards roost on IN 66.

• Locked thread