Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raven457
Aug 7, 2002
I bought Torquemada's torture equipment on e-bay!

Z3n posted:

Glad you made it through safely, and trust me when I say, it'll get better...someday you'll love riding in the rain for the challenge it presents :)

Riding in the rain also helps remove all the dead bugs from the front of your bike! Think of it like a free bike wash!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raven457
Aug 7, 2002

kylej posted:

Went home after that; my mind was not in the right place today. I think it's about time I put the bike away. Cold weather turns me into a really sloppy rider.

Much respect to you for realizing you weren't in the right mindset to be riding and then actually doing something about it.

Raven457
Aug 7, 2002
There was a rash of Dunlop Roadsmart delaminations over on the ST-Owners board a couple years ago, a couple of really bad wrecks from it too. :(

Raven457
Aug 7, 2002

mootmoot posted:

I am currently being forced to ride a Bandit.

Hurry up and get your gaytona back, I have money riding on how long it takes you to dump it again.

Raven457
Aug 7, 2002

nsaP posted:

It made me want to carry an asp if he followed me till I stopped. Someone here suggested mace. I was just cruising past the cars at 5mph at a red light but you'd have thought I was kle621

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn7Iappgjp0&t=120s

ed: (watch a 2:00 to 3:00 at least)

:psyboom:
How is this guy not dead yet? Jeeeeesus.

• Locked thread