Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
Few days ago I had to stop by work on a Saturday so I took the Suzuki and my daughter along for her first ride outside our neighborhood. We're on the highway three lanes going each direction and some jackass about two cars up in the far right lane abruptly decides to make a left turn, yes a left turn. Horns blare, cars and pickups begin swerving chaotically trying to avoid the jackass and one another but the jackass can't complete his turn because there is too much traffic going in the other direction so he stops in my lane (the far left one). I grab clutch, front brake and my foot mashes down on the rear brake but the backend still comes around, a car from behind narrowly misses us, but I keep the bike up and stop literally inches from the jackass's car. He or she takes off like a jackrabbit and I am tempted to follow but don't want to put my daughter in more danger. So I take off and some guy in a pickup gives me a fist pump, several people bleat their horns and one woman roles down her window to ask if we are okay. My daughter reacted exactly the way she should have, she didn't do anything at all. We pull into a nearby Kroger parking lot and she said it happened so fast she didn't have time to be scared. She's a born rider.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread