Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Scrapez posted:

I think anytime you're passing cars when there's a double yellow, you're not doing it right. That's just asking for it.

Strangely enough it's also ... I don't know ... ILLEGAL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

redscare posted:

I don't know what it is about those things, but they consistently seem to be driven by the worst drivers around. I always give them a very wide birth.

They're too busy looking around trying to see who else is noticing that they are Captain loving Planet instead of watching the road.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

Oh God, please don't start this in this thread too. Aventari admitted it was stupid. Let's just move on.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

I'm not sure if I agree with that scale. I've been stung by a hornet and it was like someone impaled me with a red hot poker.

Bees are more like cigarette burns.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

The other day I rode to work, and during the day it rained pretty hard. On my way out of the parking structure, the final turn had gotten really wet and that stretch of concrete is pretty slick anyway. I took the turn a little too fast, and the back tire slipped out. I almost panicked. I stuck my foot out, and was all ready to grab every control and mash it closed, when the emergency response part of my brain took over and canceled all the various improper actions. After a second of just maintaining throttle, my bike stood back up nicely and went on about its business.

:sweatdrop:

It's funny - whenever I think I might be going over, the only thing my brain can think of is the damage to the sidebags. :haw:

• Locked thread