Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pr0zac
Jan 18, 2004

~*lukecagefan69*~

Pillbug
Did the biggest stoppie of my life on the CBR this morning in traffic at about 50mph when some old guy cut into my lane 20 feet in front of me going 30 mph slower. Scariest experience I've had on a motorcycle so far. Guess my brakes are ok though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pr0zac
Jan 18, 2004

~*lukecagefan69*~

Pillbug

Z3n posted:

Alright, let's do some crash analysis:

What options did the rider have here? What behaviors should the rider have used to avoid getting in the situation in the first place?

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/04/dramatic-video-from-dallas-nor.html

Putting this video on my phone to use as a response whenever I get the "Why do you lane split isn't that super dangerous?" thing from non-riders.

pr0zac
Jan 18, 2004

~*lukecagefan69*~

Pillbug
I rode from San Francisco to Napa and back last night/this morning during rush hour without health insurance (COBRA ran out Monday, haven't reupped). This is literally the stupidest thing I have done in my entire life.

• Locked thread