Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yummycheese
Mar 28, 2004

Coming into work this morning.

I turn into the parking lot and a decent pace. Its a fun corner and the last one of the ride so I have to give it one last hurrah. Back of the bike steps out. I enter a low slide. Had my knee down and I just went with it. Bike corrects itself and stands back up. But not before I drag my knee across the ground. I was in jeans with nothing protecting my knees. Now I have a nice dime sized hole in my jeans and on my knee.

It seemd pretty hilarious afterwards. Im pretty sure this was a near crash instead of a spirited drift. DRZ Supremacy though :c00l:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread